• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

6M57 Lindsey to Kingsbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuartmoss

Hi folks, quick favour on behalf of my Dad, he is wondering if anyone knows the number of the Colas 78 on 6M57 today. It went through Newark Castle, he only needs one number, any help appreciated. Thanks all.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ExRes

Established Member
Hi folks, quick favour on behalf of my Dad, he is wondering if anyone knows the number of the Colas 78 on 6M57 today. It went through Newark Castle, he only needs one number, any help appreciated. Thanks all.

70810 according to Rail Record

stuartmoss

I have no idea tbh, my Dad just asked me to check, he’s 81 and determined to see it while he can!

stuartmoss

Oh wow thanks for that info, I’ll tell him.

Ah, I’ve made an error, it’s actually 70806 he’s after, don’t suppose anyone knows where that is?

Last edited:

Freightmaster

Established Member
Oh wow thanks for that info, I’ll tell him.

Ah, I’ve made an error, it’s actually 70806 he’s after, don’t suppose anyone knows where that is?
Currently working this train from Jarrow to Lindsey:

MARK

stuartmoss

Thanks Mark, he couldn’t get to it today, do you happen to know what it’s on tomorrow?

stuartmoss

Ah ok, sorry I thought this was the right forum, cheers for the info, will do that in future.

Freightmaster

Established Member
Status
Not open for further replies.