• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

73107+ Queen of Scots +33202

Status
Not open for further replies.

66's are evil

Saw this on the North London Line this afternoon, does anyone have any details/photos of the working?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jonb

Established Member
The working was 5Z24 East Ham EMUD - Clapham Junction returning the Queen of Scots set which was kept in East Ham over Christmas because extra space was needed at Clapham Junction. The train is seen passing Gospel Oak on the North London Line

Coxster

Established Member
33202 and the Queen of Scots are both around at Clapham now. The 33 is part of the heritage green train that is kept there sometimes. Over Christmas, the Crompton was in the back of the shed, although Jon's pic clearly shows and ED :?

Coxster

Established Member
joea1 said:
There is always a 33 at Clapham, but it's usually in the shed.
It is part of the green heritage train, although the coaches are rarely there in my experience.

jonb

Established Member
Coxster said:
It is part of the green heritage train, although the coaches are rarely there in my experience.

The Green Train is usually stabled at Alton on the MHR.

Coxster

Established Member
jonb said:
Coxster said:

The Green Train is usually stabled at Alton on the MHR.
FMRail are keeping it there every now and again IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.