7X09 - Old Dalby to West Ruislip allocated a class 66

Discussion in 'Allocations, Diagrams & Timetables' started by Kingsbury Jn., 5 May 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingsbury Jn.

Kingsbury Jn. Member

I have just seen this pass by at Kingsbury (Warwickshire) and the traction at the rear was a GBRF class 66. Usual 2x Class 20 in front. Is this a frequent event or do I have a rare one? No loco numbers as the greenery is now back :'(
    --- old post above --- --- new post below ---
    Forgot to add that it was a LU stock transfer (for members not familiar with the movement).

2. DarloRich

DarloRich Veteran Member

Work - Fenny Stratford(MK) Home - Darlington
    There have been 66's on this service in the past. not frequently but often enough

3. gage75

gage75 Member

I think that it is a regular stock move, until the replacment of the District Line D78 stock to the new S-Stock is completed, usually two pairs of Cls 20's are used in T'n'T mode and barrier wagons, GBrF have the contract to move them, the final destination is prob Neasden then transfer to a DL depot

4. Nym

Nym Established Member

If it's going to Ruislip, it's likely it may end up down at Ealing Common or Upminster.

5. Kingsbury Jn.

Kingsbury Jn. Member

Thanks for the replies. I have seen many of these transfers but never one without 2 pairs of class 20s.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.