• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

92 Stock pretending it's 1993 again

Status
Not open for further replies.

90sWereBetter

Lost somewhere within Bank-Monument tube station,
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
It probably would, but we will never know.

As to the destination screen - I assume Ongar is still programmed in to the entire fleet? Would the code for it be just one digit, or one transposed digit, away from one of the more normal destinations?

bluegoblin7

Established Member
It probably would, but we will never know.

As to the destination screen - I assume Ongar is still programmed in to the entire fleet? Would the code for it be just one digit, or one transposed digit, away from one of the more normal destinations?

Correct, the entire fleet can show Ongar, as well as 'Waterloo'. Both are used fairly frequently by mischievous staff when stabling, although it is unusual and, indeed, frowned upon to have it on service trains. I expect it was an April Fools' by the T/Op, unfortunately.

londonboi198o5

On Moderation
Giving the s stock in the picture as well looks like the picture was taking at Ealing Broadway so perhaps the driver set it up to take a picture then correctly Change it to booked destination

Last edited:

bluegoblin7

Established Member
Giving the s stock in the picture as well looks like the picture was taking at Ealing Broadway so perhaps the driver set it up to take a picture then correctly Change it to booker destination

Definitely Ealing Broadway, the signal cabin in the background is the giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.