• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

960012's Love Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Well seeing as three of you were so interested and had alot of time of you hands and the other thread got locked i thought i would enlighten u all lol

Baggy has had his turn, now tis mine turn!

lol

Everyone ready with there popcorn???

Pretty much this is how it goes, before new years eve i liked this girl in dorset, then i found out she was taken not only with one bloke but two! I wasnt one of them, that is a different story that ended in a fight and now someone is in hospital lol! shouldnt laugh but they were chavs so i am anyway!

So off i went to my dads for xmas, all goood fun i tell the that lol

Bsacally theres this girl i like at my dads who is rather pretty, and i really like her, still do but nothing will ever happen between us as we are too good friends if u see what i mean!

Yer dunno what im going on about either lol

Anyway come new years eve i saw a girl i had met once before and we had a good laugh and a chat and ended up getting up to things wont go into to details lol

So now i have the choice between two girls and im really confused!

lol

Did u enjoy ur popcorn??

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Guinness

Established Member
Forgot to say just to add to the confusion, there is a new german girl at school, her name is Tulyar, she might be worth a bit of coverage with a name like that! lol

Aye, the Germans know how to get things done.

Mintona

Established Member
I actually stopped after "Everyone ready with there popcorn???" and went downstairs to get a drink (I don't have any popcorn :()

Sounds very interesting 960012...I just leave em well alone. :)

Coxster

Established Member
Wow - my jokey question in a quiet thread, aimed simply at getting a sarky reponse from Oreo really has started something here :lol: I think Tom should tell us all about his now ;)

Coxster

Established Member
Wasn't quite as interesting as Oreo or Stephen's :( Wasn't even long enough to make a start on the popcorn... :p

Coxster

Established Member
I think you've already told me more than I ever really wanted to know thanks ;) Not because it was gory - just not really interested :p

Status
Not open for further replies.