A bit harder perhaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HR2

A very wet station that IK made. Board a train to a Pale Church and change. Eastwards to a green tiled station and change trains again. thence Westwards once more to a station with a big Virgin store nearby. Northwards to a large NR station and ascend. Buy a ticket for a 110 mile journey and ride in peace. On reaching your destination you leave the railway and walk for a little distance to a place where you might find Matadors and Toreadors. Sit down and relax, you have come to the end.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

devon_metro

Established Member
Is the place next to the Virgin shop Piccadilly Circus, i clearly reme,ber it next to Pizza Hut!
And Starting at Paddington

Met Driver

Established Member
A very wet station that IK made. Board a train to a Pale Church and change (Whitechapel). Eastwards to a green tiled station and change trains again (Mile End). thence Westwards once more to a station with a big Virgin store nearby (Oxford Circus). Northwards to a large NR station and ascend (Euston). Buy a ticket for a 110 mile journey and ride in peace. On reaching your destination (Birmingham) you leave the railway and walk for a little distance to a place where you might find Matadors and Toreadors (Bullring shopping centre). Sit down and relax, you have come to the end.

I must admit I'm not sure about the starting station!!

H

HR2

You are both correct except for the start which was Wapping. I will have make these somewhat harder methinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.