• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

A plea for help - What is this book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
I wonder if some of you have come across a paper back book I spotted WH Smith's in Southampton a few months ago? It was about the lead character finding herself in an alternative London. It seemed to be quit elight hearted, and my other half was quite taken with it.

I've looked in all the local bookshops and searche donline without success. I can't remember either the author, or anything to do with the title! I was hoping to buy it for her for Christmas, but things aren;t going well so far!

It's a bit of a long shot I know, but can anyone help me out?

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AlterEgo

Veteran Member
My girlfriend has Neverwhere - I'll ask her what she thinks of it. Apparently it's an adaptation of a TV series.

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
Yes, I remmber watching it back in 1996 (I think!). I thought it was pretty good, but sadly I don't think it's the book I'm looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.