• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

A project I'm working on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex 2901

One of the projects I've been toying with in TS2016, is the Snow Hill Line, between Worcester Foregate Street & Dorridge via Birmingham Snow Hill & Birmingham Moor Street. At the moment, I'm still working out how to get units such as the 172/2 & 3, as they aren't really standard, and the only thing i could think of is attempting to reskin a 377 as a "172". The other unit that I'm trying to produce is the Class 139 for the Stourbridge Branch, with the back up option being to just use the Just Trains 153 on there instead. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated as I'm still learning how to use most of the things in the route builder, so it could be a while before its anything resembling a testing state!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Trainfan344

Established Member
One of the projects I've been toying with in TS2016, is the Snow Hill Line, between Worcester Foregate Street & Dorridge via Birmingham Snow Hill & Birmingham Moor Street. At the moment, I'm still working out how to get units such as the 172/2 & 3, as they aren't really standard, and the only thing i could think of is attempting to reskin a 377 as a "172". The other unit that I'm trying to produce is the Class 139 for the Stourbridge Branch, with the back up option being to just use the Just Trains 153 on there instead. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated as I'm still learning how to use most of the things in the route builder, so it could be a while before its anything resembling a testing state!

Believe there is a 172 available on the Steam Store, so you'd only need to make a re-skin. As for Stourbridge, I'd just utilise the 153 unless you are experienced in creating models for Train Sim.

Alex 2901

A quick update:

The Snow Hill Line is very much stalled, at least until I have time to go out and get some reference material for each of the stations. However, I am working on a Wolverhampton & Walsall to Birmingham International line, just with 319s & 350's replacing what should be 323s. At the moment, that is around 10% complete at least between Wolverhampton & New Street, up to Tipton at the moment I think. Once completed, I hope to put in a few novelty reskins for the people who test it, one of which being a 350/4 in Virgin livery, as well as one or two scenarios, 1 for each type (158, 319/350, 390). It'll be the other side of my GCSEs before its in anything resembling a test phase, but I hope to give it a shot when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.