• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Abellio Depot Driver Online Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShorifAhmed

Hey there guys, im new to the forum and i would like to start off by introducing myself. i been working for London overground for about two months now after dropping out of university. I really enjoy working as a CSA but would obviously like to further my career in the rail industry. I applied for Depot Driver and luckily got a invitation for a online assessment. now before i get too excited about the thought of driving trains im faced with the daunting task of completing this online application to get to the next stages.

has anyone done the online application as i would love a insight on what i must learn or improve. i have around a month to prepare myself to the fullest. any advice or comments will be muchly appreciated.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Haig paxton

Generally regurgitate the job description in your answers. Focus on safety and how you can work on your own, shifts etc. don't forget to add plenty of crap about professionalism etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.