• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Aberdeen - Edin Haymarket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aberdeen Taff

Hi guys,

Looking to pick your brains - 4 guy looking to travel about 1300 from Aberdeen on Fri 16/12 to Edin Haymarket with a return journey about 08/0900 on the Sat. Can't seem to see anything even remotely reasonable so the train won't be taking the strain at this rate!!!

Cheers

Al

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DJ737

G'day

If you want to get up early there is a 0556 Aberdeen to Edinburgh on the friday and a 0530 Edinburgh to Aberdeen on the saturday for £45 total for all 4 passengers.

Can't help any further, as you say the trip seems a bit pricey.

Cheers
DJ737
Melbourne, Australia

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I can find Advance fares at suitable times between Aberdeen & Dundee, but no availability between Dundee & Haymarket.

You could combine Advance singles for the Aberdeen <> Dundee portions of your journeys, and an Off Peak Return for the Dundee <> Haymarket portions.

Aberdeen Taff

I can find Advance fares at suitable times between Aberdeen & Dundee, but no availability between Dundee & Haymarket.

You could combine Advance singles for the Aberdeen <> Dundee portions of your journeys, and an Off Peak Return for the Dundee <> Haymarket portions.

Thanks for your help. Will look at it but driving looking favoruite now I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.