• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Accessibility at certain stations

InvHst

Hi all quick query I know London St Pancras has level boarding zones for Thameslink trains travelling to East Croydon and London Victoria with a mobility scooter do either of those stations have level boarding and how would it work on Thameslink as I'm sure they are DOO operated.

Obviously anyone with any information would be appreciated
Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Veteran Member
Hi all quick query I know London St Pancras has level boarding zones for Thameslink trains travelling to East Croydon and London Victoria with a mobility scooter do either of those stations have level boarding and how would it work on Thameslink as I'm sure they are DOO operated.

Obviously anyone with any information would be appreciated
Thanks
Neither station has level boarding so you would require assistance.

St Pancras (etc) has level boarding for all trains because they are all to the same design (just different lengths ).

InvHst

Neither station has level boarding so you would require assistance.

St Pancras (etc) has level boarding for all trains because they are all to the same design (just different lengths ).

Thank you for the reply