• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Actor Burt Reynolds dies aged 82

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltic1989

Established Member
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45441860

Burt Reynolds, the wisecracking 1970s movie heartthrob and Oscar nominee, has died at the age of 82.

He reportedly passed away in a Florida hospital from a heart attack with his family by his side.

The moustachioed megastar had undergone heart bypass surgery in 2010. Reynolds is survived by his son, Quinton.

He shot to fame in 1972's Deliverance, and became a Hollywood legend with his roles in Smokey and the Bandit, The Cannonball Run and Boogie Nights.

Burt Reynolds has died aged 82.
My favorite film of all time is Smokey and the Bandit, and I have a lot of love for all of his other films too. This is a very sad day.
Thoughts and prayers with his family and friends.

Rest in Peace Bandit.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Master29

Established Member
Don`t forget the Cannonball run. What I liked about him was he never took his roles seriously. It was fun with a sense of humour and fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.