• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Adam Ant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Antman

Established Member
Happy birthday to him, Kings of the wild frontier was one of the first records I ever bought

flymo

Established Member
Crikey, I still remember the video of 'Prince Charming' with Diana Dors on Top of the Pops on a Thursday night. Classic stuff these days... :)

theblackwatch

Established Member
One of my childhood music heroes - I even tried dressing up as him when I was 10 or 11... :lol:

Went to see him in concert in Leeds a couple of years ago - it was certainly a bit odd, there was little interaction with the audience and it ended with him finishing one song, walking off stage and then the lights came on and everyone left. No encore or finishing with a big hit. He did some fantastic stuff in the 80s, but I suspect he's never fully recovered from his mental health problems that he had some years ago.

For those on here too young to know who or what we are on about, here's a classic video from Adam & the Ants:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B2a6l6wM2k

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.