• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Adding station stops to pre-existing routes

Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_hippo

When I was in Maryland this december, I found that there are local trains on the default route, the northeast corridor, that call at stations no included in the route as the msts route only involves stations the express services call at.

The minor stations are in fact visible on the route, with ground-level platforms, which are accurate of the minor stations on the route (it's a hard climb onto the carriages!), and therefore I do not wish to know how to add platform objects. I wish to know whether there is an easy way of adding station stops to the route, such as that they can be selected as calling points, be included in a timetable, and appear on the track monitor. Is there an easy way to do this, and if so, how?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Galvanize

Erm...not sure myself how to do it, not even sure if it can be done! To get an answer from someone who knows, try the UKTS forum.

Coxster

Established Member
If you did it would mess up all of the activities for that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.