• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Adult and Child London-Truro With Railcard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sonic2009

Established Member
Can you explain what you have found so far please? And when you would like to travel and what time? Is this a day return or overnight return ( within 1 month) ?

sonic2009

Established Member
As the title mentions "with railcard" I assume he has a Family Railcard.

This is what I thought, but the OP has said a fare of around £75, I cannot find such a fare, and the OP has not mentioned a date or time he wishes to travel.

LexyBoy

Established Member
Fares Advisor
"Best" is very subjective. Do you need to be flexible with timings, or can you travel on a specific train. Does it matter how long the journey is? Can you book in advance or do you need to book on or near the day of travel?

The cheapest through tickets from London to Truro available for 1 adult, 1 child with a Family and Friends Railcard cost £12.85. These are Advance fares which have limited availability and are only valid on the booked train.

The cheapest though "walk-up" fares are for 1 adult, 1 child with a Family and Friends Railcard cost £47.60 (single) or £82.90 (return). These are Super Off Peak tickets which are restricted as to when you can leave London M-F but don't restrict you to a particular train or route you may take.

Status
Not open for further replies.