• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Advice with psychometric results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan_Gleeballs

Happy new year to all, need some advice please. I have recently booked myself onto a railway competency group course to get my tests done, however I already have the paper tests passed. If I retake , and fail then i start all over again as my main concern is the glop/memory test. I passed the dots in 2018 with WMT and did the glop/phone book with EMT in 2019 so realistically have until 2023 with those , and just concrete on the computer and MMI tests , or should I just go and try complete the full set again and reset the clock ? As I say my main concern is the memory test , as I can’t remember what I had yesterday for dinner ! , the dots and phone book not overly concerned. Any advice , would be great.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Teddyward

Some TOCs only have a 2 year validity. Also unless you know otherwise I feel these private tests would be national standard only.

iwasyoungonce

Happy new year to all, need some advice please. I have recently booked myself onto a railway competency group course to get my tests done, however I already have the paper tests passed. If I retake , and fail then i start all over again as my main concern is the glop/memory test. I passed the dots in 2018 with WMT and did the glop/phone book with EMT in 2019 so realistically have until 2023 with those , and just concrete on the computer and MMI tests , or should I just go and try complete the full set again and reset the clock ? As I say my main concern is the memory test , as I can’t remember what I had yesterday for dinner ! , the dots and phone book not overly concerned. Any advice , would be great.
Think there was a thread on here in 2020 regarding taking the tests with a private company, my view is, you've either got it or you don't.
Hope your joking when you say you "can't remember what you had yesterday for dinner" :D as that wouldn't bode well for your training

Wroyal

Hi Dan,

Almost same situation. I’ve passed Glop/memory test back in 2019 with standard pass whereas required “enhanced” pass. Have u got any response how to anyone how to pass this test? As in process of attempting again with another TOC in near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.