• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Aldwych Branch comments

Do you think i need to create Aldwych Branch for BVE Version 2.6.3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LondonBVE

Hi guys, finally I'm able to use Railuk properly.

Well Aldwych Branch, first route for BVE 4.2 has been completed. Just want to know do you think I should made another one for BVE 2.6.3 or do I just upgrade? To tell me please poll your results. Well I also have another problem is that do you think 1 route is enough? Do not poll reply this thread will do. Thanks

P.S Aldwych Branch will be using the 1972 MK II stock as the 1972 MK I has not been upgraded to BVE 4 Standard. Hopefully Steve will upgrade the 1972 MK I stock to BVE 4 Standard soon.

Meanwhile waiting for reply I will start work on my H&C Line at Hammersmith Station. :D

Poll and Reply ends at 20th May 2006 at 23:59:59 (11:59:59 pm), based on GMT Time.

End of thread.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sturdjos

Yes, IMO, you should recode for BVE 2.6.3, as I cannot use BVE 4.

Also, shouldn't it be the 1973 stock, not the 72, as it's on the Piccadilly??

devon_metro

Established Member
Oh he's back!

TBH there aren't many users of BVE2 for the ones who do use it then the old version is fine! Why not get permission of Tom to use that as the bve2 version?

The line was actually ran by a unrefurbished 1973 stock when the line was still open.

The train that is in the tunnel TODAY is a 1972 stock BUT is it wasnt used for passenger service. That train is hired out for filming purposes etc at Aldwych nowadays as well as keeping the line in working order.

So perhaps you should use the 1973 ts for authenticity.

LondonBVE

dvn1357 said:
Oh he's back!

TBH there aren't many users of BVE2 for the ones who do use it then the old version is fine! Why not get permission of Tom to use that as the bve2 version?
Well TBH i think i should close the poll caused there is no use making a poll for nothing. After much consideration I think i will recode both version, BVE 2.6.3 and 4.2 for the benefit of some people having difficulty using BVE 4.2 .

While finally I'm back after two months, browsing as guests.

EmergencyBrake said:
The line was actually ran by a unrefurbished 1973 stock when the line was still open.

The train that is in the tunnel TODAY is a 1972 stock BUT is it wasnt used for passenger service. That train is hired out for filming purposes etc at Aldwych nowadays as well as keeping the line in working order.

So perhaps you should use the 1973 ts.
Well using the 1973 TS, what about BVE 2.6.3 users? Using 1972 MKI train though i have the unrefurbished 1973 TS. (Don't ask for the train.)

Nitro

I think you should finish the original one for BVE 4 and then do BVE 2.6 as its grdually being phased out!

Tom B

Established Member
It is coming on for 2 years since BVE4 was released - no point supporting old versions continually.

rupert

whats that i hear about the hamersmith and city line doy you have a website if you do what is it8-)

Tom B

Established Member
The Hammersmith And City line was canned in what, 2002?

LondonBVE

Yeah though I have intension of doing that but I have not started a single work, consideration needed as it is a long route and I do not have much infomation about the line. Now Rupert, My website is currently under construction, nobody know my new website address (Liam the address I give you is not confirmed). Well Aldwych Branch only left Tom Beevers and Steve Green for permission to use it. So does that solve your question?

LondonBVE

Do you mean Aldwych Branch or the Hammersmith and City Line?

P.S Steve allowed me to use his objects.

Edited: Prevent Double Posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.