• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Alteration of Advance ticket Virgin/Avanti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening everyone
Due to a family bereavement I now need to alter my travel arrangements on an advance ticket booked for Christmas Eve to Thursday the 19th of December from London Euston to Millom. Is it still possible now to do this under Avanti for an administration fee and if so do you how much would it be? My ticket was a £33 single. Thanks in advance for any advice

Scott

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

M28361M

Did you book through VirginTrains.co.uk before the franchise change? There's a popup message on the old Virgin Trains website which says: "If you'd like to make any changes to a booking made with us before 8 December 2019, then call our After Sales team on: 0344 556 5650"

There doesn't seem to be any way to access or amend Virgin Trains bookings online now.

Status
Not open for further replies.