• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Amusing Railway Scenes In TV Series 'Hannibal'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepgreen

Established Member
'Hannibal' is a psychological/serial killer thriller TV series based around the characters in 'The Silence of the Lambs' and is extremely gruesome.

Heavy watching, but a couple of amusing scenes emerged recently, when a shot of a station with two GWR HSTs at the platforms was supposed to be in the USA, and a Lithuanian steam train was represented by a shot of a BR 4MT crossing Victoria Bridge on the Severn Valley Railway!

It's a Studio Canal (French) production, but the choice of railway scenes is a little bewildering.

Explores the early relationship between renowned psychiatrist Hannibal Lecter and a young FBI criminal profiler who is haunted by his ability to empathize with serial killers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorksrob

Veteran Member
My first thought on seeing the thread title was that I thought Hannibal used elephant transport rather than rail.

But I see it's a different one !

Status
Not open for further replies.