• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

An appology to this part of the forum in order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master29

Established Member
Earlier this year I posted a thread asking for help with an issue regarding my daughter and her being caught by an RPI. This thread is now closed however.

http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=125555.

I don`t want to go into any details as they are all on the above thread but I do want to point out I behaved inappropriately towards one or two members of this forum who were only offering us free and very good advice which I`m glad to say was useful as in the event she only ended up having to pay the £80 fine plus 20 surcharge. In relation to many of the cases on here she got off exceptionally lightly I think as her initial repayment was £900. She buried her head in the sand on this one and was lucky.

I have often followed this part of the forum and the advice you guys usually give is second to none free and very professional and I want to apologise to the members of this forum as well as thank them for their input.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Stigy

Established Member
Thanks for taking the time to return, it is appreciated. It's a good result, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.