• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi,

Every time I try to chat to Tom on MSN, guess what he's going out, am I cursed or something? Or does Tom just go out alot, which is it?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
He ususally says something to me and then goes offline suddenly ;)

yup me too!

maybe hes.....umm......got a secreat life as a superhero and has to go save lots of people???

(took me ages to think of that be proud)

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Can we not have MSN discussions here please?

No-one should be under any obligation to use MSN messenger and I don't like this idea that if someone fails to respond they are 'ignorant' - maybe they're just busy?

You can always use the PM facility here..

Ben

can i just add that if i dont respond i usually forget to change my status im not being ignorant

jd

Exactly. Tom is very busy. Perhaps he's doing something useful. You lot could try doing that, rather than wasting time posting pointless threads. :roll:

Coxster

Established Member
A good example of how an innocent post is misinterpreted for the worst...

jd

Marv said:
Now now fellas. I'm quite sure most people on here are ware that you don't like each other, you don't have to keep reminding us ;)

Yes, that's true. Which is probably also why the supposedly innocent post was "misinterpreted for the worst", Cox.

AHHH come on this is Craig he doesnt like anyone......... part from me........ some times.............when im not in a strop.................and throwing chairs at him............ sorry criag didnt mean to give u a lumpy head.......... :oops:

Craig

Established Member
I think TheSlash is great, when he's not being a (removed). Read into that whatever you like.

Met Driver

Established Member
Craig said:
I think TheSlash is great, when he's not being a (removed). Read into that whatever you like.

You're entitled to have thoughts, but if within those thoughts lie verbal obscenities, they should be kept to yourself.

I'm also well aware that you and Slash have your differences, and by all means continue to have them, but please keep those differences off-forum.

TIA

Craig

Established Member
Seth said:
Craig said:

You're entitled to have thoughts, but if within those thoughts lie verbal obscenities, they should be kept to yourself.

I'm also well aware that you and Slash have your differences, and by all means continue to have them, but please keep those differences off-forum.

TIA
To quote our good friend TheSlash, "Come on you (filtered), what you gonna do about it? (filtered)".

T

Tom

[modnotice]Craig, please be reminded of our forum rules, you have been warned once by Seth, please do not continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.