• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Another 390 seat question

Status
Not open for further replies.

GW43125

Established Member
Evening all,

could some kind soul please tell me how well seats J8&11 (if at all) line up with the windows on an 11-car 390?

I'm booked in these for a return trip, so if I turn out to be staring at a pillar I won't be very impressed.

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

GW43125

Established Member

GW43125

Established Member
It's *very slightly* offset from the window alignment unlike the 2 side which is properly aligned, but I don't *think* it's particularly noticeable.

May I ask what you mean by "unlike the 2 side"?

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
May I ask what you mean by "unlike the 2 side"?

The side with 2 seats across; the two you are talking about are on the single-seat across side of 2+1.

In coach J the groups of 4 with a table are perfectly aligned, the groups of 2 are slightly misaligned but if I recall correctly not enough to be actually annoying.

Last edited:

GW43125

Established Member
The side with 2 seats across; the two you are talking about are on the single-seat across side of 2+1.

In coach J the groups of 4 with a table are perfectly aligned, the groups of 2 are slightly misaligned but if I recall correctly not enough to be actually annoying.

Ah, thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.