• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Another BeNeLux ticketing question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Hi all, another question from me.

I am catching the overnight ferry from Harwich to the Hook of Holland, then plan to catch the train to Rotterdam Centraal, followed by the conventional InterCity down to Brussels. (Yes, I know it would just be easier to get the Eurostar from London but I wanted to try the ferry and travelling overnight is a plus.)

I have travel from the Hook of Holland to Any Dutch Station covered by the ferry ticket, so my question is - is the best way to cover the rest of the journey south of Roosendaal (where the IC stops) a 'Roosendaal Ticket' down to Brussels, from the SNCB website? Is it permitted to split the tickets like this? Confirmation or other suggestions welcome.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Veteran Member
Don't know the ticket you refer to, but see no problem with splitting tickets.

Established Member
Thanks for that - the Standard Ticket Roosendaal shown on that page was the one I was hoping to use. Means I can arrive in Brussels at the same time that I would if I waited for the next Thalys, but at a considerable saving.

Status
Not open for further replies.