• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Another Interesting Read...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mrcheek

Established Member
lol at journalist who still doesnt understand how taxation works.

Letting people KEEP more of their own money by NOT TAKING IT AWAY, is not the same as giving it to them.

Vote for the only party ever to give the country a working class Prime Minister!!!!

devon_metro

Established Member
lol at journalist who still doesnt understand how taxation works.

Letting people KEEP more of their own money by NOT TAKING IT AWAY, is not the same as giving it to them.

Vote for the only party ever to give the country a working class Prime Minister!!!!

Agreed, I don't believe in high taxation especially when this country is full of people who don't contribute to the economy. Labour's National Insurance rise is a bit of a disgrace too, but as usual Labour is hell bent on taxing those who are in "labour" then have the cheek to call it fairness :lol::lol::roll:

BlythPower

I really don't think Dave and Mrs Dave's friends do an awful lot in the way of labouring for their huge wealth. <D

devon_metro

Established Member
I really don't think Dave and Mrs Dave's friends do an awful lot in the way of labouring for their huge wealth. <D

So what if they don't? Some people are rich, some are poor. Get over it.

Are you suggesting a communist approach to things where everybody has an equal share of everything :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BlythPower

Equality of opportunity and a tax system which enables those who get the most wealth out of the country to put a fair share back into it (whether they like it or not...) are all I seek. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.