• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

AnthonyRail Pictures and Trip Reports (contains large images)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Excellent photos. Especially the S160 on the military train.
I used to own a fire engine about 25 years ago but that’s a whole other story... ;)

AnthonyRail

Established Member
Last edited:

AnthonyRail

Established Member
Just booked overnight stay in London for December, will no doubt get hungry mid evening, random question... has anyone ever ordered food via just eat app and had delivery to their hotel room. Not sure weather travelodge would be okay with it,

Established Member
I've bought takeaways and just put it in my bag and took it to the room, I've never ordered in. Remember to pack a knife and fork if you get Chinese or Indian if you don't mind eating out the carton, otherwise a plate too.

AnthonyRail

Established Member
Has anyone been on the mega bus London 2hour tour, seems cheap at £5.

Iskra

Established Member
Just booked overnight stay in London for December, will no doubt get hungry mid evening, random question... has anyone ever ordered food via just eat app and had delivery to their hotel room. Not sure weather travelodge would be okay with it,

I've ordered Domino's Pizza in fairly frequently to hotels, and they've always been fine with it providing you eat it in your room.

AnthonyRail

Established Member
2019 looking like it will a good year for photography opportunity in the southwest with class 47 (two tone BR green), 55, 50 and 68/88 on railtours plus the normal mainline steam.

Last edited:

AnthonyRail

Established Member
In a moment of boredom last nite I have set myself the following challenges for 2019.

See one each of class of loco in Large Logo
See one each of class of loco in GBRF livery
Visit two previous unvisited Heritage railways

xotGD

Established Member
I've just seen the large logo 66 at Doncaster, funnily enough.

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I saw this beauty in Exeter yesterday...
IMG_0170.JPG

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
That's quite a bit of snow.
It's melting pretty fast here now.

AnthonyRail

Established Member
Being thick, but does anyone know if you can take a printed photo in to a shop and get copies made.

Haven’t got the digital file or neqitive. But need a few copies of the photo or maybe enlarged.

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Yeah, I got sent home from work as it was reported to be on the way.
I think I might pop out tomorrow night and watch the 47s go through Exeter. It'll be dark but it's always nice to see an old favourite (47826)...

AnthonyRail

Established Member
I think I might pop out tomorrow night and watch the 47s go through Exeter. It'll be dark but it's always nice to see an old favourite (47826)...
Yes, it’s a shame it’s traversing the SDR in the evening, or I would’ve gone down. I’ll catch it going thru Taunton in the morning.