• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

any gradient profiles for Weymouth to soton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Hi all,

just wondering does anyone have any gradient profiles for the Weymouth to Southampton Central via the direct wareham route?

If not does someone know any of the major steep banks apart from bincombe, along with the nearest station (Milepost would be better), gradient profile (like 1 in 43 or whatever) and name if known/applicable.

I am asking this for one of my MSTS studio cab rides along this line I would like to say what bank we are on or say what the gradient is now and again, so if anyone could send any info over quickly, sorry for leaving such a request late :lol:

If you have the useful want to leave your full name (Or just first name if you wish, or the initial of your surname after) you can do so, and I can add you to the credits, since you helped, its only fair and I'd like to. I can add more than one name so anyone can help, even if its drips and drabs.

Thank you very much!

James.

Status
Not open for further replies.