• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Any new SWT drivers out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scally

Hi all

I've got my assessment on Tuseday for trainee driver with SWT.

Just looking for any info from any current SWT drivers on the assessment day. Any advice?

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Harold

Hi

this Tuesday? id get revising if I where you, should be in 2 parts, if I remember rightly, part 1 is fault finding and group bourdon and part 2 (done on a separate day) is trainability part 1 + 2, dtg reactions test (colours and sound reaction) and structured interview. For this Tuesday (if you have part 1) just focus on revising fault finding and group bourdon. Should say on your appointment letter what you are being tested on. You can download the group bourdon programme off the net if you go to google and type in 'Group Bourdon' and/or 'Digital Reality'.

Hope it helps,

H

scally

Hi fella,

Thanks for the info. I thought that Fault finding was the cables and dials thing which is part 2 of the Trainability tests??

Status
Not open for further replies.