• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Anybody know what the t & c's will be like for when crossrail take over GA metro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NLC1072

Anybody know what the t & c's will be like for when crossrail take over Greater Anglias metro services?

I.E. pay and benefits etc?

Thanks!

NLC1072

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MggW

For a line that hasn't been built yet, let alone opened to traffic?

TUPE will apply for existing staff.

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
Crossrail will almost certainly be a TfL concession like LO, and Abellio have been told to separate their Shenfield Metro route into a business unit capable of being transferred lock stock and barrel to Crossrail by the end of this short franchise. (i.e. all relevant train crew, managers, station staff and maintainers to form a separate 'mini TOC'. I guess that means no-one will be diagrammed on any other routes?)

However, the Crossrail concessionaire will be awarded competitively, so the Shenfield Metro 'business unit' could just as easily find that the same company who runs the Greater Anglia franchise at the time happens to win Crossrail anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.