• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Anyone else waiting on DMI for WMT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Withoutabix

I wouldn't hold your breath on them being in a rush. I thought the same, five months ago...haha.

Hopefully the medicals will be during the first couple of months of next year. Fingers crossed.

Congrats again.

Yes probably be very wishful thinking on my part haha

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

trundlewagon

Anybody Heard any more on Medical dates etc?
I asked the question a week or two before Christmas and the response was that there were courses (at least provisionally) planned in for March, July, September and November and they were awaiting confirmation of various things.

Hopefully if the March course is still go, things might start clicking into place soon.

Withoutabix

I asked the question a week or two before Christmas and the response was that there were courses (at least provisionally) planned in for March, July, September and November and they were awaiting confirmation of various things.

Hopefully if the March course is still go, things might start clicking into place soon.

ahh okay thats good to know that things are still planned in etc hopefully hear something in the coming weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.