• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Anyone intrested in brass bands???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

If there is anyone intressted in brass bands, ive just launched my long running project, a brand new website for my local band.

The York R.I. Golden Rail Brass Band, is based in York, and player in venues accross York and Yorkshire.

The link is: http://goldenrailband.railtalk.at

Thanks

Andy

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Impressive website, particularly like the slideshow at the top in the banner. For me though, I'd always choose a string group over a brass band, but I am a little biased! ;)

me123

Established Member
Impressive website, particularly like the slideshow at the top in the banner. For me though, I'd always choose a string group over a brass band, but I am a little biased! ;)

Similar to Max, I'd always choose a woodwind group over brass :p

But one thing I've observed as a musician is the ability of Brass Bands to bring communities together. Woodwind and String groups don't do this the same as a Brass Band does, so they do something that few other ensembles do.

That looks like a really good site for the band :)

Aictos

Established Member
I quite like Brass Bands and always have done, :D

Status
Not open for further replies.