• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Applications open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

uww11x

Bit of fun how many applications does everyone have open at the minute/

I am trying harder than ever have over 30 applications submitted at the minute!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Donhamer

Did you ever hear anything from Scotrail about your application for Conductor at Dumfries?

Donhamer

It must be rough not hearing back but I suppose they get 100's (even 1000's) of applications for jobs like that.

Cyclist

30 applications for which role(s)?

Currently I have two driver applications in, both in first stages and waiting to hear something.

uww11x

30 applications for which role(s)?

Currently I have two driver applications in, both in first stages and waiting to hear something.

Driver at Carlisle
Various signalling and crossing
Various office roles NR,Scotrail
Customer service roles TPE
Plethora of Virgin trains roles

leomc1627

I have a few active applications for a signaller one is at interview this Friday the others are at test completed but they don’t show up on my jobs page only when I click jobs home any ideas why

Saracen_83

Three driver applications and about six to seven signaller applications at either test complete or app under consideration.......

Can’t seem to get a interview for a signaller role at all..... which is starting to get to me as I want one them a lot, but having no luck what-so-ever ...... :(

uww11x

Three driver applications and about six to seven signaller applications at either test complete or app under consideration.......

Can’t seem to get a interview for a signaller role at all..... which is starting to get to me as I want one them a lot, but having no luck what-so-ever ...... :(

Feel your pain on that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.