• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

April Fools

Status
Not open for further replies.

me123

Established Member
Was anyone involved in some sort of prank today regarding April Fools?

The scot-rail website "Got taken over" by Firstgroup this morning :lol:and some people appear to have fallen for it. It has now reverted to it's normal state, but was pink and purple this morning.

Radio Clyde managed to get people believing that they were to rename Glasgow Airport "John Smeaton International Airport" :roll: Apparently quite a few people fell for that one.

And if anyone reads the Hamilton Advertiser, our school might feature with a visit from Jennifer Aniston :lol:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

P156KWJ

Established Member
hehe - yeah I saw that, I am embarassed to say I thought it was real 'til they landed in the rainforest :oops::lol:

laseandre

Established Member
I think there was something to do with greyhounds on ice skates, or was that just my dad being a fat idiot again?

Craig

Established Member
That was on GMTV or somewhere, Greyhounds racing on ice using mini skates.

One of my bosses got a text of his mate saying he'd had a finger bitten off by a dog (he's a postman), apparently that was an April Fool, but it's not been confirmed yet :lol:

Jord

Was anyone involved in some sort of prank today regarding April Fools?

The scot-rail website "Got taken over" by Firstgroup this morning :lol:and some people appear to have fallen for it. It has now reverted to it's normal state, but was pink and purple this morning.

I believed that one :oops::oops::oops:

me123

Established Member
^I did too :oops::lol: but to be fair it was 7am at the time... I realised about an hour later what day it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.