• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

April / May Mainline Steam & Diesel Compilation

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Z88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QY_SW8m1IQ

01/05 - 24/05. A fairly busy month this month after a long period of silence, due to there being nothing really of any interest out on the rails, or I've been working and too busy to go and see whatever took my fancy. I managed to capture some Steam & Diesels this month, I've filmed more than what's in the video but these are the better clips and the ones I'm sure about the loco number and/or headcode. It feautres 4464 Bittern, 34067 Tangmere (twice), 4965 Rood Ashton Hall, 5043 Earl of Mount Edgcumbe, 47245, 66059, 59206 & a 5 loco 0Z75 convoy to Swanage.

All in all, not a bad month. Thankfully the rain stayed away long enough for me to capture nearly everything. Hopefully the summer will bring more steam trains & better weather to catch them in. Counting down the days until the Weymouth Seaside Express'.

Status
Not open for further replies.