• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Arriva london trainee driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Joliver

I haven’t seen anything on the exact tests people had on assessment day 1
Mate, search this forum. There is tons and tons of info on here. Use the search icon and type in what you're looking for.

Finally got a reply from London Overground...

After having received over 3000 applications for this role we have now reached the number of candidates required for the role.

As a result we have now made the decision to close the campaign and we will no longer be proceeding with your application.

We wish you all the best in your search for employment.

Pisstake after emailing asking about my application

Last edited by a moderator:

up1989

After having received over 3000 applications for this role we have now reached the number of candidates required for the role.

As a result we have now made the decision to close the campaign and we will no longer be proceeding with your application.

Mate that sucks we’re you waiting for a reply on your initial application?

DA1

I got the same email unfortunately. I’m fortunate to already be a shunter driver but onto the next application.

How come they’re still ruining assessment centres atm then. I know someone who went this week as well
Dude I don’t know I was knocked back after all this while I don’t like they said they have reached the amount of applications they viewing and I’m just one of the unlucky ones

TBDDesiro

sorry to hear mate, got the exact same email

Rightontyne19

Know this is a jobs thread, but trying for ages to find books which give a proper account of railway life. Anyone looking for a Drivers job read any of these? Don't mean to hijack thread - posted this books thread too. Ignore this if it holds up thread.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/What-Do-Tr...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=2AJ73A8VT1ENBRMDGDT7

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Right-Away...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=285KB50FFZFE7T2HVW9D

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Life-Leice...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=2AJ73A8VT1ENBRMDG

GoTTi

Is there anyone who attended Stage 1 Assessments on the 14th October heard anything back regarding their results?

TheGoldfish

Is there anyone who attended Stage 1 Assessments on the 14th October heard anything back regarding their results?

I was there on the 14th ... Assessor told us about 10 days for results .... so that's today hopefully !!!

TheGoldfish

nothing yet?

So i finally chased them up at the weekend and today got a response ... apparently the emails went out on the 17th??? I couldnt find it in any of my folders though??

I'm told i've passed St1 but they are now pausing the recruitment ... i should hear about the next stages possibly in the new year ????

Status
Not open for further replies.