• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Assessment 2 completed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vas

Hello! I have tried to find something similar but not too much of luck...

In short...I had applied for a position and had an interview last Thursday. I had to fill in an employment history form which was not sent to me. They said that they will email it to me...which they did the following Monday. Then on Wednesday, the job status changed to assessment 2 completed but I have not heard anything as of yet (Friday)...I am asking because, I have applied for the same role in an other location about 6 months ago...where I was sent an email (i did not go to an interview for this one) saying that someone else got the job and they will keep my details/application if something happens with the other candidate...and still the job status is 'assessment 2 completed' as well...By the way, I was told by a RAM who had interviewed me for another position to apply for this job...Any ideas/thoughts...people with similar experiences...Thanks!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Vas

Hi,

It is for an Asset Engineer position... is that important?
My main question is that for another job, it was changed to 'assessment 2 completed' when they have already chosen another candidate...
So, have they chosen another candidate and just waiting to see if the other will accept It, if not, I am the next one?
Or they have formally completed the interviews and now they will decide?

Thanks,

Vas

Mcewan82

I've seen and heard when they change to assessment 2 complete it looks like you have the job but in the other hand I've heard that it is complete and they are still making a decision

SandyJ

'Assessment 2 complete' just means that all interviews for the position have taken place.

Status
Not open for further replies.