• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topogaphic

I have applied for a number of ambassador roles etc. Hopefully one day I will be successful. Has anyone else applied. Thanks

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MiNi

I have applied for a number of ambassador roles, however I cannot seem too get past the initial 20 questions. I would appreciate any tips on passing these. Thanks
It does seem a lottery to me the 20 sjt questions.I too have done 17 of these questionaire and only it seems passed 1. However sometimes they don't tell you if you have passed or not!!. As you don't hear anything you assume you have failed.
Some people I know have passed 2 or 3 straight away,and received an email to say that they have passed aswell. Someone told me that putting safety first,then the customer helps in the questions. But it's never worked for me!!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.