• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Atavt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goingloco

Hi,

New to the forum so thanks for any advice. I have found the example test online, one simple question is the time given during the actual test the same as in this example?

The picture does not hang around for long but if this is accurate then so be it. The reason I query is that the paperwork I've received suggests looking at their examples for no longer than 2 seconds. 2 seconds is far longer than the online example.

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JamesTT

Just keep practicing you will find you become more observant. I did find it frustrating that software I used to practice didnt show you the pictures freezed at any point so you could see what you had missed

D1939

Does anyone know if the real tests ask things like what colour was the cyclists top, or what colour was the car ect.. like the practice DVDs do. Or is it a case of just did you see a car / cyclist?
D

scaper28

Does anyone know if the real tests ask things like what colour was the cyclists top, or what colour was the car ect.. like the practice DVDs do. Or is it a case of just did you see a car / cyclist?
D

no, only signs, cars, bikes, people, traffic lights the instructions are clear

Status
Not open for further replies.