• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Attention 16-25 year olds - can you help me with some research?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuartmoss

Hello,

I am working with a group of final year students from Leeds Metropolitan University who are conducting research into the leisure habits of 16 – 25 year olds as part of a consultancy project.

If you are between the ages of 16-25 years old, would you mind taking two minutes of your time to fill out this short questionnaire? http://www.eSurveysPro.com/Survey.aspx?id=34e8855b-a9cf-401c-9897-62172ecc38a1

MANY THANKS!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ivo

Established Member
Submitted. I did find it a bit odd that the frequency answers were in years... 21+ times a year for a typical 20-year-old (if not me!) to visit a club? Me: Zero. Most: 50+! (Can I just add that, based on what I saw on Saturday, Leeds Met looks really nice. The main Uni in Leeds is too big!)

stuartmoss

Thanks both for responding, every response helps our research. Leeds Met is a great uni, despite the survey rankings! Leeds Uni also great, I've been to both, and despite building size and age, there's no difference in the quality of the teaching.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Just filled in one for you :)

Never go to a sports venue, pub, club, cinema, museum or the theatre though, so how helpful it'll be for you I have no idea :lol:

Heinz57

Filled it in.

Unlike most students I don't visit pubs and clubs very often. I probably go once every few months, and thats just one quiet afternoon drink

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I did it! although mine looks a bit 'extreme' as I never do sports or stuff like that but spend all my time in bar and clubs etc haha
Who pays for that, and who will pay for the costly healthcare that will result from that lifestyle choice? ;)

Deerfold

Veteran Member
Who pays for that, and who will pay for the costly healthcare that will result from that lifestyle choice? ;)

He hasn't said what he's doig in bars and clubs - if it's drinking orange juice and dancing it could be quite healthy ;)

Kinghambranch

I hope your research has gone OK, just getting the attention of 16 to 25 year olds seems difficult to me! However as I'm rapidly approaching 55 I suppose its all about attention span and, now where was I, oh yes, club 16 to 25, that's it, I remember it well, but, I freely admit, I was very very drunk at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.