• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ATW business class

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCub

Or as I call it, First Class because that's what is written the side of the coach and on the ticket.

For those enquiring in another thread you can buy first advances for this, or first any time tickets. Upgrades are available on board or from ticket offices, and never had a problem asking. If you want to use a railcard, I'd not wait until on board.

Delightful experience this evening. 10 passengers dining. Fish, steak, veggie options. I had asparagus, followed by a goats cheese tartlet. Beautiful in taste and praentation. Dessert was a chocolate and ginger cheesecake but there was also strawberries and cream, or the cheeseboard. Staff were lovely and it was a delightful atmosphere and is, in my view, the best on board meal on a UK train in terms of both experience and value (fares and upgrades are very reasonable).

It puts the p**s poor VTWC meal into shameful perspective.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bungle965

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
I have always found this service one of the best on the railways, I have heard that GWR Pullman is also very good however I have not had chance to try that out yet.
Long continue this service.
Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.