• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ATW Trainee Conductors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi all,

I've applied for the Cardiff Trainee Conductor role with ATW which closed on the 23rd May 2015.
On my online job account with ATW, it states that the role is still "advertising" despite it closing over a week ago.

I anticipate that there must be a delay due to the anticipated deluge of applications- has anybody heard back yet?

Good luck all :o

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

luke_oliver

From experience when applying to ATW. The status may take a while to change. Nothing to worry about. Good luck!

metalmickey

I've also applied and checking the site and my emails every 10 minutes, on tender hooks waiting! Assumed that they would be doing things quickly, as the start date for training is 20th July and most people have got to give a months notice. Hope to hear soon, good luck to everyone who has applied ☺

That was my thought also- it's not very long to progress the applications th

The Trainee Driver job which closed on the 31st May 2015 has already been processed and progression/rejection emails sent out.

Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone :o
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Just had my rejection through :roll:

cabbage

I had an email confirming i'd been shortlisted this morning - have to complete the online assessments by the 9th June.

I plan on doing them Saturday morning as i've got the day off work and will be well rested. Then hopefully i'll get to the phone interview stage - any tips? :)

metalmickey

I didn't get shortlisted, gutted is an understatement! Good luck to everyone through to the next stage, I'll keep trying as its a job that I really want to do and know that I'd be good at due to my current job.

cabbage

Did the online assessment on Saturday and i'm confident that I did well. Here's hoping I get to the next stage :)

Icebreakeruk

Hey,
For those who have completed the online assessment, have you had a reply yet from atw?
Thank you ☺️:D

Status
Not open for further replies.