• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Avanti careers

Status
Not open for further replies.

C J Snarzell

Established Member
Well Avanti have now taken over from Virgin.

Their website is now live but I've seen that their careers page will not commence until Tuesday (10th December).

I thought they may have created their careers section on the main First Careers site where other operators like TPE and GWR advertise their current jobs but it would seem Avanti will be using their own website for vacancies.

Definately worth checking out over the coming weeks for people like myself who are eager to get on in the rail industry.

CJ

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Train Boy

Well Avanti have now taken over from Virgin.

Their website is now live but I've seen that their careers page will not commence until Tuesday (10th December).

I thought they may have created their careers section on the main First Careers site where other operators like TPE and GWR advertise their current jobs but it would seem Avanti will be using their own website for vacancies.

Definately worth checking out over the coming weeks for people like myself who are eager to get on in the rail industry.

CJ

There have been a couple of the normal FG website, but just one now; Possessions Project Manager

C J Snarzell

Established Member
Train Boy

Thanks for that. The jobs advertised for Avanti West Coast since early November appear to be based in London or Birmingham and on the First Careers website you can access jobs on a location link which lists the different regions across the United Kingdom. It'll be interesting to see if or when any North West vacancies pop up soon as many of the stations up here such as Crewe, Warrington Bank Quay, Wigan North Western and Preston are all now managed by Avanti.

CJ

Stigy

Established Member
You may find it changes over in due course. SWR didn’t use the FirstGroup careers pages for until a few months after First took over from Stagecoach.

Status
Not open for further replies.