• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Avanti Wolverhampton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essexboy

Morning,

I am due to start with Avanti at Wolverhampton depot later this year and was told that there was staff parking but was wondering if anyone knows if there is a dedicated staff car park or do you just park in the normal station car park?

Also, if anybody has any other info about that depot I'd be very grateful.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Wolfie

Established Member
Morning,

I am due to start with Avanti at Wolverhampton depot later this year and was told that there was staff parking but was wondering if anyone knows if there is a dedicated staff car park or do you just park in the normal station car park?

I would be surprised, given that Oxley depot is colocated with the station but is a mile or so away, if there were not dedicated parking facilities.

This is a tad dated:

Efini92

Established Member
Morning,

There is a dedicated car park next to the station. However the council now own the land and there’s talks of us going in the multi-storey.

Status
Not open for further replies.