• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Avanti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanelle25

Hi all. Anyone have any experience with Avanti in terms of their recruitment process from application to Skyrise City Assessment app? As in possible length of time before you find out if through or not to the next stage in the process.....

Ta

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ceat0908

Hi all. Anyone have any experience with Avanti in terms of their recruitment process from application to Skyrise City Assessment app? As in possible length of time before you find out if through or not to the next stage in the process.....

Ta
Where abouts have you applied for? I have done it and passed it previously when it was virgin and have completed it recently again with Avanti but never heard anything since. If u are in the top however many % they take you through to group interview.

Chanelle25

Where abouts have you applied for? I have done it and passed it previously when it was virgin and have completed it recently again with Avanti but never heard anything since. If u are in the top however many % they take you

Oh okay, as wasn't sure of their process be it pass or fail.......

rvmn18

Did either of you get Avanti responses after Skyrise City yet? I completed it on the 26th of Feb and still no response. My application status is still at submitted too, but the email after Skyrise City said they'd be in touch shortly... Confusing. I'm wondering if successful applicants have already been contacted or if everybody is left waiting :(...

Chanelle25

Did either of you get Avanti responses after Skyrise City yet? I completed it on the 26th of Feb and still no response. My application status is still at submitted too, but the email after Skyrise City said they'd be in touch shortly... Confusing. I'm wondering if successful applicants have already been contacted or if everybody is left waiting :(...
Hi,
No not heard anything as of yet, but as it's a Talent Pool role maybe that could be the delay? I am hoping they will let us know either way!!! If I get any e-mails from Avanti I'll let you know. I'd also imagine that they must of received tonnes of applications lol....

How did you find the Skyrise assessment?

rvmn18

I found the Skyrise app quite stressful hahha, especially the lock picking. I wanted to give up on that part so badly, it was just too frustrating missing the numbers lol! The personality feedback was scarily accurate :D. How about yours?

Chanelle25

I found the Skyrise app quite stressful hahha, especially the lock picking. I wanted to give up on that part so badly, it was just too frustrating missing the numbers lol! The personality feedback was scarily accurate :D. How about yours?
I found it stressful in parts but enjoyable hahaha! Not sure how well I've done yet though But hoping we have done we'll enough to get to the next stage....fingers crossed!!!! Do let me know if you hear anything.

Ceat0908

You won’t find out if you’ve passed the test unless you get a invite to interview or a application unsuccessful email.

Bradley_246

I got invited to do the assessment and after doing the assesment I took about 2-3 weeks to hear back that I’d been progressed to the next stage

Chanelle25

I got invited to do the assessment and after doing the assesment I took about 2-3 weeks to hear back that I’d been progressed to the next stage
Hi,

That's brilliant and good luck with the next stage!! would that be another assessment or an interview?
Assuming you are refering to the Skyrise City app?

Bradley_246

I did mine whi
Hi,

That's brilliant and good luck with the next stage!! would that be another assessment or an interview?
Assuming you are refering to the Skyrise City app?
Thanks! i did it about 6 months ago - now in talent bank for train manager role (praying a role comes up lol)
I think it was sky rise but don’t remember if I’m honest .

rvmn18

Hi all,

Still quiet on the outcome of the Skyrise City app, if successful or not?
Nothing at all still, application also just says submitted with no updates to status. I wish we could know already, its been about 3 weeks now...

Chanelle25

Nothing at all still, application also just says submitted with no updates to status. I wish we could know already, its been about 3 weeks now...
Hi,

Yeah maybe the fact it's a Talent Pool role, hence the delay? Well that's what I've been telling myself hahaha

ILoveLamp

Sometimes, with many railway roles you may not hear back for months... Keep an eye on here and if someone hears something they will post up I’m sure, in the mean time all you can do is check your emails, and the log in page for Avanti and see if the status has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.