• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bachmann 4-CEP images

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucaZone

http://www.bachmann.co.uk

4CEP2.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Apologies if this has already been asked before, but has it been announced yet which liveries it will be released in?

CraigS

Established Member
Apologies if this has already been asked before, but has it been announced yet which liveries it will be released in?

BR Green, BR Green with yellow warning panels and BR Blue & Grey. A BR Blue version is being made as a limited edition for Modelzone.

CraigS

Established Member
If they come out in NSE livery i may have to go out and buy one.

I'm hoping Bachmann will do some refurbished CEPs for that livery as no unrefurbished CEPs (as pictured above) wore NSE.

The pre production sample looks superb. Will have to purchase one when they are released.

Ilove165's

Looks good,makes me wish I had a train set now...damn forces quarters...

Roll on SWT livery!

Sam

Gizmogle

Established Member
They look lovely! I'm with James about NSE and Jaffa liveries. Would look stunning.

Established Member
ill be getting a green one, but not sure if it will be with or without a warning panel.

Id like a refurb one in SWT livery, that would be nice!

Lets hope they do more like a CIG and VEP!

rogACE

ill be getting a green one, but not sure if it will be with or without a warning panel.

im thinking of the same (green)

the all green model depicts year 1956/7 only and has no air horns on top of roof cab ends and all br mk1 bogies,

i think the green version with small yellow ends will have air horns and should have commonwealth bogies on the trailer coaches and non-powered bogies...
correct me if i'm wrong lol

but i do remember seeing these units as a lad and i noticed that the bogie types all varied in all liveries...

u can add a buffet car i guess 39-262 to pretend its a BEP lol !
spose you have to take the buffers off though...

i think the interest in a 4-COR maunsell unit seems pretty good, maybe Hornby will take this up one day...
also a 4-REP and 4-TC combo would be good for Bachmann to follow on with although its pure western division...

Status
Not open for further replies.