• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bachmann super voyager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaztynan

I have recently purchased a bacmann super voyager in striking virgin livery. It looks amazing, BUT. the dam thing wont stay on the track!

I have read a few articles but so far have not found a solution. The bogie on one of the coaches doesnt sit flat ( not the power car)

Any ideas?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

I have recently purchased a bacmann super voyager in striking virgin livery. It looks amazing, BUT. the dam thing wont stay on the track!

I have read a few articles but so far have not found a solution. The bogie on one of the coaches doesnt sit flat ( not the power car)

Any ideas?

I Seen a video on youtube about a similar if not the same problem a while back, take a watch of this video by Intercity82

[youtube]xiWKBF0qcaE&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

I Think this may be a similar problem to yours, have a try see and what happens.

Gaztynan

Yes, ive seen this video. But its not the power car thats the problem its the "dr who" branded empty car that seems to have unusual boggies. It just doesnt sit right.

Should i open it or return it??

hairyhandedfool

Established Member
If you are still in a position to get a replacement, do so, opening it up could invalidate the warranty and should another fault rear it's ugly head you'd be left to fix it or be charged for Bachmann to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.