• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bashers day & night music parody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Hi all,

Something I done in 30mins or so, for a good ol' laugh, sung and scripted by me, a bashers song (a bit like that bashers blighty song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU51BQTndzg

Yes i know I'm sad and cant sing...so what? its a parody!
If you don't like these sort of things by the way DO NOT WATCH, I don't want to see someone moaning because they watched it even though they hate parody's.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
OK, WHY? What's terrifying about it? Confused.com :|

Just FYI, I don't like the original song, it's just not my thing. But I like this, maybe because I agree with so many of the lyrics.

Good job James, at least one of us has the talent to do such things!

Phoenix

Established Member
I said over MSN good stuff mate and you Could always try a new song eventually.

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
its not much of a talent singing mind lol, someone said I can't sing that well and i blatantly pointed out in the vid description that the singing was not the whole point!

I might be able to sign I dunno, I cant judge myself, that day I had a cold (and I will say my mic picks my voice up a bit different, many have noticed)

as for the lyrics....I too wonder why its terrifying :?

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
I prefer the crookers original to be honest, but they play it on the radio enough times, meaning I will get bored of it very soon!!

I thought of bashing day and night and I love it with bashing lyrics now lol
Most of the lyrics is true as well!

If you look on my channel I've done the Elton John - this train don't stop :p

Status
Not open for further replies.