• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bavaria & Austria, August-September 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roni

Hi,

To the video (please set to 4K quality, clickable index included with description):

Scenes from several trips and excursions around Munich, Vienna and to the Western part of Austria: DB class 218 diesels on EuroCity services to Switzerland and electric trains in the Bavarian flatland, steam and diesel trains on the Zillertal narrow gauge line and Achensee (part) rack railway in Tyrol, "Kaiser" ÖGEG 77.28 steamer, diesel and electric special on the Salzkammergut line, Schneeberg rack railway steam and diesel as well as electric passenger and freight trains east of Vienna.

In Zillertal, the video camera got "photobombed" (or rather: "videobombed") twice by cows (the jump in the second steam scene was not due to me, she did that on her own)... ;)

Video preview screenshots:
bayat18pr.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Capybara

Thanks. I really enjoyed that. Places I am familiar with and others I'd like to visit. And the cattle were great.

Status
Not open for further replies.