• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bescot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

lxfe_mxtterz

I'm pretty sure that Bescot Stadium station doesn't have any ticket gates, so I suspect that you'll be fine in that regard.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure about all the legal stuff regarding entering station platforms without a ticket, etc. But someone more knowledgeable than myself should hopefully be able to assist. It may sound a bit stupid, but I wouldn't want to be responsible for getting you and your son into trouble, should there be such restrictions. It's better to be safe than sorry! :)

Last edited:

rg177

Established Member
Associate Staff
International Transport
Unless it's a Compulsory Ticket Area then there's no reason to eject you for having no ticket. It certainly isn't gated from memory.

Obviously its private property so you've no explicit right to be there, but by and large you can expect no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.