• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Best website for customised printed timetables?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn1975

Hi,

I'm looking for a website to print customised printed timetables where I can specify the whole day - like you can with CrossCountry and East Midlands Trains - but also shows which TOC operates each service.

I've tried NRE but I can only print "part day" timetables, rather than "whole day" but it does show a TOC code.

Is there a site that can print "whole day" timetables with a TOC code?

Many thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tramfan

Headcodes.info allows you to create a PDF showing all arrivals and departures from a station for a whole day, complete with TOC code, usual platform number, arrival and departure times and journey details.

Or do you mean something that shows a day's worth of timetabled journeys between two stations?

sn1975

Thanks for your reply and for the info.

Headcodes.info looks very useful for another occasion, however, I'm looking for all services between two stations during the day with the TOC code above each service, e.g.
VT LM XC VT AW
Birmingham New Street xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
Wolverhampton xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

....repeated for the entire day - and if the information also displayed the type of stock normally used that would be a bonus e.g.

VT LM XC VT AW
390 350 220 220 xxx

Thanks again.

Established Member
Thanks for your reply and for the info.

Headcodes.info looks very useful for another occasion, however, I'm looking for all services between two stations during the day with the TOC code above each service, e.g.
VT LM XC VT AW

....repeated for the entire day - and if the information also displayed the type of stock normally used that would be a bonus e.g.

VT LM XC VT AW
390 350 220 220 xxx

Thanks again.

I don't believe there is one site that will do exactly what you're looking for, so you might have to combine a few sites to get all the info you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.