• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Beta testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Im currently looking for beta testers for my new Epping-Ongar route. The beta version of the route will be available sometimes next week.

If you have a spare hour or so, are observant and dont mind answering a few questions, then you are a suitable candidate.

If you are interested in testing out this route route, then please PM me. There is no need to reply to this.

I will get a mod to close this thread when I get enough replies, so please contact me early if you have a real interest in being a beta tester to avoid disappointment.

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Due to the large unbelievable amount of new people signing up to RailUK just to get the route, I have decided to no longer make my beta avaliable to the public.

Those of you who I have replied, can still be testers.

Status
Not open for further replies.